1万

积分

管理员

积分

荣誉管理论坛元老

发表于 2016-5-25 18:52:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"Now all my students can say their math is taught by a PE teacher."
“我的学生,现在都可以说他们的数学是体育老师教的。”

Mao Xianbing, a teacher of the Junior Middle School of Quansheng Town, Lezhi County, Ziyang City, Sichuan Province, has been teaching in Quansheng Town for 14 years. He used to be a PE teacher, but later he began to teach math, Chinese and music.
四川资阳市乐至县全胜乡初级中学的毛先兵在全胜乡教书已有14年,最初是一名体育老师,后来又成为数学、语文和音乐老师。

Mao Xianbing became a class adviser and math teacher in 2011. In combination with his teaching experience and based on students' characteristics and his own personal traits, he tried to create his own teaching style and teach students in his unique ways.
2011年,毛先兵出任班主任兼数学老师。他综合以往的教学经验,根据学生的特点,以及个人的性格特点,尝试着树立自己的教学风格,用自己独特的方式去教学。

Under his instructions, students' math performance ushered in astonishing progress and rose to No. 1 in the whole teaching area.
在他教导下,学生的数学成绩突飞猛进,跃居整个教学片区第一。

"Some people questioned how a PE teacher could also teach math and rank No. 1", said Mao Xianbing.
“体育老师也能教数学,还能得第一,还是有人质疑。”毛先兵说。

But in the subsequent unified end-of-term exam, the math performance of Mao's class ranked No. 1 again. More amazingly, the math performance of Mao's class has been stably ranking No. 1 in the teaching area.
但在之后的期末统考中,他班级的数学成绩又获第一,此后每年该班的数学成绩稳居片区第一。

"I never get annoyed at students' mistakes or their unsatisfactory performance in exams. Controlling my mood is good for both myself and students."
“学生犯了错,考试考砸了,我从来不生气,控制好自己的心情,对自己和学生都有好处。”

Mao Xianbing said, his practice was to encourage students, find problems jointly with students, and expect students to make progress.
毛先兵说,他的做法是,用期盼的眼光鼓励他们,共同找出存在的问题。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /3 下一条

阿卡索英语试课大礼包

领取一节外教课|手机版|阿卡索官方社区

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 03:55 , Processed in 0.134228 second(s), 27 queries .